This decade has seen China building amazing architectural infrastructures. For an example, if the documentary video right after the break isn’t too far off, I guess China is still holding the title of having built a longest arch bridge in the world. The bridge is known as Shanghai Lupu Arch Bridge. Check out the documentary video right after the break. Enjoy!!!
- First 300-ton arch for new bridge over West 7th Street in Fort Worth moving today (star-telegram.com)
- >The 17-arch Bridge – 72W x 48H – Peel and Stick Wall Decal by Wallmonkeys (the17archbridgestickwallmonkeysl4sale.wordpress.com)
- Arch unrivaled: First arch installed for new West Seventh Street bridge (star-telegram.com)
- World’s Largest Natural Arches (newtonexcelbach.wordpress.com)
- Man Zou From Beijing to Shanghai (bigshotbikes.com)
- The Most Astonishing Miracles Of Bridge Engineering (io9.com)