Don’t know how these geniuses had done it, but their fully functioning, life-sized, lego car that runs on air (i.e., as fuel source) had wowed me. From the engine to the seats, except few un-lego-able components, are all made from lego custom units. Steve Sammartino and Raul Oaida are the guys who had built this awesome lego car. Nonetheless, even though it’s a fully functioning, life-sized, lego car, it’s not practical since it’s only able to drive less than 20 miles per hour. Still, practicality is also a relative matter as so walking. When it comes down to awesomeness, sometimes practicality isn’t too practical. I like it! Darn it, it’s a lot of work that they had put into the thing though as it took 500,000+ lego pieces to build this awesomeness! Check out the video right after the break to see fully functioning, life-sized, lego car in action.
Afterthought: This makes me wonder how far these guys will push with their lego talent. Will they try to build a gaming console out of lego next? Just wondering… LOL…
- LEGO HOBBIT Game Announced – LEGO Thorin Is Adorable (geektyrant.com)
- I Love LEGOs: An Article and a Passion (ir0nclad.wordpress.com)
- 200,000-Piece LEGO Rivendell (From The Same Lady Who Brought Us LEGO Hogwarts) (freebusinessreview.wordpress.com)
- See Sister’s 15 Steps for Making a Lego Model (seesister.wordpress.com)
- Design A MiniFig: Make Your Own Lego Figure (PLAY) (mukeshbalani.wordpress.com)
- Design A MiniFig: Make Your Own Lego Figure (PLAY) – #Tech (execdaily.wordpress.com)