I was at Jackson Street Bridge around 4:00 AM to take some photos of Atlanta Skyline. It was rainy and cold, but I got a few photos.
More Lightroom 4 Photo Fun photos are here. I had a walk-about in ATL on November 18 of 2012, and the fun was about taking photos. Just put ’em photos up on a Flickr set and had a link to it from my EndlessBit photo blog. You should check ’em photos out! Enjoy!!!
Just posted new photos on Flickr. Anyhow, you have to take a fly to my EndlessBit photo blog to be able to view the new Flickr photo set. This time, the photos are about a my trip to a tiny China Town in Chamblee, but I prefer to think that this tiny China Town is in Atlanta. Click on the link here (http://endlessbit.com/2012/11/11/a-trip-to-a-tiny-china-town-november-9th-2012/) or on the sneak peek photo to check out my trip to a tiny China Town EndlessBit photo blog post out. Enjoy!!!
- A Walk With Man Made Nature (November 7, 2012) (endlessbit.com)
- Here comes Postman, the tiny little app that connects Flickr and Facebook Groups together (hasin.me)
- Flickr Inspiration #18 (apdigest.wordpress.com)
- Photographers Still Making Sales on Flickr (blogs.photopreneur.com)
- Flickr Coming To Austin For a Photowalk This Saturday! (sarcasticmom.com)
- Consumerist Friday Flickr Finds (consumerist.com)
- Flickr Now Displays Basic EXIF Info More Prominently on Photo Pages (petapixel.com)
- Flickr: the Most Social Window on the World? (epiphanysearch.co.uk)
- Maximize Your Blog’s Photo Power (heidicohen.com)
I guess this isn’t your typical EssayBoard technology blog post, but I have to say, what is going on with the weather in Atlanta? Yes, I’m residing in ATL, and it’s so warm in ATL that for a moment it has me believe that I’m experiencing a cool summer in February. As this writing, my area is experiencing strong wind, but the temperature in the air is about 70 degree. Go summer? Even though it’s February?