Hopefully I will soon be able to retouch photos of non-fruity things, but the photos below are still fruity. Check out the watermelons stack on top of each other! Just for comparison, the original image was taken from iPhone 4 and the retouched image was retouched by Lightroom 4 (Adobe photo editing software). I like the retouched one better since it was sharpened about 45 percent with low noise reduction in luminance and color, giving the background of the retouched photo a smoother look (i.e., not too grainy). Enjoy!!!
The images above were taken and created by Vinh Nguyen. You can reuse the images for all purposes, but you have to credit Vinh Nguyen for the images. The images above contain the traditional copyright license which credits to Vinh Nguyen only, therefore you cannot redistribute the images above under creative common licenses.
Afterthought: I added way too much red onto the red lanterns on the background of the retouched photo above. Oh well, I guess overall the retouched image does look better than the original image.
- Lightroom 4 Photo Fun – Durians Stack On Top Of Each Other (essayboard.com)
- See Makeup Ads – Without Retouching! (bellasugar.com)
- Weekend Photography tips: iphoto (starryskyranch.typepad.com)
- A Quick Touch On Adobe Lightroom 4 (essayboard.com)
- TouchRetouch 2.0 for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad — The Photo Editing App Adds New Possibilities (prweb.com)
- Touch Retouch App (bulletfame.wordpress.com)
- TouchRetouch HD for iOS review (geardiary.com)
- Touch Retouch App (philadelphia.cbslocal.com)
- Sync Your Lightroom Collections With Your iPad, Automatically [How-To] (cultofmac.com)