Within the video right after the break, I show you how to map a network share to your Mac OS 10.9 (Mavericks) permanently. This way, whenever you reboot or first boot up your Mac, the network share folder will automatically be connected to the NAS (network attached storage server). Enjoy!!!
- Mac OS X ‘Mavericks’: What’s New, And Why Should You Upgrade? (huffingtonpost.co.uk)
- All Astute Graphics plug-ins are now Mac OS 10.9 Mavericks compatible! (astutegraphics.com)
- Mac OS Mavericks (10.9) compatibility (astutegraphics.com)
- OS X evolution: The long road to Mavericks (imore.com)
- Mount network shares privately in OS X (reviews.cnet.com)
- Mac Power Users 162: Using Mavericks (5by5.tv)