It’s definitely uncomfortable for us to go through the airport nowadays since TSA wants to see through your clothing using their special scanners with powerful x-ray vision. Nonetheless, some of us have no choice since upcoming holiday, Christmas, is weeks away. Let have some humor about it and put a smile on the geeks’ faces by hacking together a homemade version of TSA scanner? Head up, I don’t know how to do this, and it’s pretty geeky stuff. I think I definitely need to learn more about electricity and circuits and so on before I can fully appreciate a homemade TSA scanner, but for daredevils out there who want to follow the videos after the break on how to put together a homemade TSA scanner, shady but work for fun, well go ahead since it’s somewhat working!
- $1billion of TSA’s nude body scanners made worthless by blog (emmanuelhub.wordpress.com)
- TSA body-scanner guy says TSA is “strongly cautioning” reporters not to write about him (boingboing.net)
- $1B of TSA Nude Body Scanners Made Worthless By Blog – How Anyone Can Get Anything Past The Scanners (fishygov.wordpress.com)
- $1B of TSA Nude Body Scanners Made Worthless By Blog – How Anyone Can Get Anything Past The Scanners (alternatekev.me)
- How To Get Anything Through TSA Nude Body Scanners (1oneday.wordpress.com)
- This is how easy it is to fool a TSA body scanner (gearlive.com)