Check out my latest music single release on Spotify.
Not one of my best music singles, but here is the new music single I just released recently. Check it out if you got Spotify!
I don’t know if this had been done before or not, but with how we have been so connected online nowadays it’s hard for me to imagine that gamers cannot stream Spotify or other online music services directly within their video games. This might be great money making scheme for online music services, and at the same time gamers may enjoy their music even while they’re gaming. Of course, the question is how to implement this the right way so gamers can be authorized to access their online music services within the video games. Furthermore, with too much connectivity might lead to account insecurity, and so it has to be done the right way to protect gamers’ online music accounts from being hacked while they’re trying to access the service within the video games.
Hopefully, my new single “Romantic November” will make you dance away in joy. If it’s not doing so, then I just hope I will be able to come up with better single then, sooner or later. Anyhow, you can find “Romantic November” at CDBaby, Spotify, and few other online music services.
- Lighthouse Beacon (Poetry by Vinh Nguyen) (essayboard.com)
- Sinned Into Eternity (Poetry by Vinh Nguyen) (essayboard.com)
- RIP Winamp, We Once Knew Ye So Well (gizmodo.co.uk)
- Where Indie Artists Are Making Most of Their Money (thisindustrythingofours.wordpress.com)
- It’s official: Spotify pays out $0.007 per stream (musicweek.com)
- Now Available On CDBaby ~ The AfroSpire Demo ~ (tosingersblog.wordpress.com)
- Here’s how much Spotify really pays artists (bgr.com)
- Simple Ways to Make The Most of Your Next Digital Album/Single Release (oslacademy.wordpress.com)
- Spotify artists earn $0.007 per play (bbc.co.uk)
- Spotify artists earn $0.007 per play (Forevervogue.com)
My new song, “Dragging The Bloody Heart In The Wrong Direction,” is now up for grab at CDBaby, and soon it will also be on other places (e.g., Spotify, Amazon) as well. As always, it’s $0.99 a download.
- Dragging A Bloody Heart In The Wrong Direction (essayboard.com)
- [New Music]: Brymo – Eko (ltwainmusic.wordpress.com)
- “There She Goes” Electronica Musical Track/Song Is Up For Grab (essayboard.com)
- Sounds Good: DistroKid Removes Hassles from Digital Music Distribution (besttechie.com)
My “Digital Stream” music track is now up for everyone to download. As always, it’s $0.99 a download. You can get the download at http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/vinhnguyen12.
- How to Score Music Downloads (coupons.answers.com)
- Introduction to the Socialisation of Music (sallyaboutsocial.wordpress.com)
- Gently Down the Digital Stream (ryanglaspell.wordpress.com)
- Controversial Streaming Site Grooveshark Is Still The Best Thing Out There (businessinsider.com)
- Digital Music Downloads Are Plummeting As Users Turn To Streaming (businessinsider.com)
- New Music: Spenzo Releases “Don’t Stop It” (yodonbleekraps.com)
- Music streaming hits 70% of market in Sweden… (france24.com)
- Streaming music payments: how much do artists really receive? (theguardian.com)
- Assessing the Impact of Streaming on Total Music Revenue Growth (musicindustryblog.wordpress.com)
- Has Spotify killed the iTunes star? Download sales slow as streaming picks up (theverge.com)