Don’t you think China’s supermarkets look very similar to the American ones? Just saying as a curiosity… because I don’t want this to sound like a political point of view. For real though, do not watch the video right after the break if you take this piece politically or something in that manner, because even the owner/director of the video does not want this particular video to be about politics or geopolitics. How do I know? I had watched several videos by serpentza (YouTube nickname) before, on YouTube, and he had mentioned how he didn’t want his videos to be politicized. You can check out China’s medium size supermarket (ren ren le) in the video right after the break. Enjoy!!!
- China, how it is (jamesgrigsby.wordpress.com)
- China’s media in Africa – China Weekly Hangout (chinaherald.net)
- China considers overhaul to streamline government (news.yahoo.com)
- CHINA TODAY: Smog, Japanese Tensions, And Bo Xilai Gets Lucky (businessinsider.com)
- Mineral supply squeeze puts China in sweet spot (triblive.com)
- Filling In Vacant Urban Lots With Augmented Reality Supermarkets (fastcoexist.com)