My quote of the day: Do we have to go through hell to appreciate heaven? I think only when it happens that we see lightning bolts dashing, thunders drumming… Eureka!!!
You can be a smart-whatever on Twitter, a faceless friend who makes many people feel awesome on Facebook, and an honest person on one’s own blog. Of course, this is my biased, opinionated opinion on all current social trends, and so you should keep yours. Furthermore, don’t forget to look beyond these words as there is a flip side to everything.
- 10 Tips to Improve Your Business’ Social Media Presence (grasshopper.com)
- Facebook And Yahoo Just Declared War On Twitter (FB, YHOO) (businessinsider.com)
- RuneScape Combat Update: Playerbase Paradox (doghouseblog.wordpress.com)
- The Facebook App Center: An Overview Of The Cool Features You Can Use (makeuseof.com)
- Everything You Need to Run a Successful Social Media Contest (hubspot.com)
- See what I’m reading on my Twitter and Facebook Page (mikealbano.org)
- Blog Post: How to connect EpicMix to your social accounts online (buzz.snow.com)