I was visiting Cauble Park’s lake on December 15th of 2018 to play with Nikon Z6. Check out the video I made for this particular day right below. Enjoy!
Felix Kunze suggests that you don’t need a complicated light set-up to get a professional soft-light portrait. I learned a lot by seeing Felix Kunze in action. I think it’s great of him to give out amazing tips on how to shoot soft-light portraits in a YouTube video.
Whenever I use Lightroom to retouch my photos, I usually go through a few familiar steps to remove fringe colors in my photos. In the video above I present a two-step process to let Lightroom automatically removes most if not all fringe colors in a photo.
Yesterday was an eventful day for me. Drove my mom to a Buddhist temple to celebrate a Vietnamese New Year (2013 — a year of snake). Took some photos there. When we left the Buddhist temple, we witnessed the aftermath of a freak car accident on a highway. A car was burned to crisp, but before that a flame was engulfed the car, ejecting huge plume of smoke up high into the air. Another car was flipped upside-down with broken glasses. Furthermore, I think there was a third car which involved with this accident, but I’m not sure. Anyhow, I took some photos of the accident with my HTC 8x smartphone camera. Luckily, I also remembered I had Nikon D3200 with me and so I used it to capture the accident scene some more. Unfortunately, I could only capture the burning car with engulfing flame on HTC 8X smartphone camera, because by the time I got my Nikon D3200 out the firefighter had arrived onto the scene and blocked up the view and did what they had to in putting out the flame. Anyhow, as usual, in post production, I retouched the photos I took on February 10th of 2013 with Lightroom 4, and now these photos are on Flickr for you all to see. Enjoy ’em photos by going to EndlessBit.com (my photo blog) or just view the slideshow right after the break.
- Marketplace | Nikon D3200 HD-SLR | AF-S NIKKOR 28mm Lens from Nikon (nikonusa.com)
- Concert Photogaphy Tips | Taking Rock Concert Photos from Nikon (nikonusa.com)
- Effects of Climate Change | James Balog Documents Melting Glaciers from Nikon (nikonusa.com)
- Ancient Chinese Buddhist Temple in Vietnam (essenceinphotography.com)
- Creatively Photographing Objects Up Close from Nikon (nikonusa.com)
- Nikon Coolpix S9300 Review: 2013 Deals and Offers Revealed Via Find My Price Comparison Platform (prweb.com)
- Sharing Photos Touched with Lightroom Presets (wiki.mozilla.org)
- Visiting My Photo Archives: Random Pretty Shots #1 (regex.info)
- DanBo in Lightroom, Before and After.. (greenlightstudenttravelblogdotcom.wordpress.com)
- Surprise: the sensor inside the Nikon D5200 is made by Toshiba (nikonrumors.com)
Once in a while, a video would sneak up and make you drop your jaw. YouTube’s Amazing Anamorphic Illusions video is one of these videos. I have to say, it’s truly artistic and clever. Don’t want to go into details and spoil the jaw dropping moment for you, and so you have to take my words on this and watch the video right after the break. Enjoy!!!
- Incredible Anamorphic Optical Illusions You Won’t Believe Are Possible (techeblog.com)
- Anamorphic Illusions Created Using High-Res Prints of Photos (petapixel.com)
- 3D Illusions By Brusspup Will Blow Your Mind (VIDEO) (jtm71.wordpress.com)
- Oh, Baby! Gangnam Style now most watched video in YouTube history (venturebeat.com)
- Psy’s ‘Gangnam Style’ Is Now the Most-Watched YouTube Video of All Time (newsfeed.time.com)
- YouTube Adds Six More Languages to Hilariously Auto-Caption Videos (reelseo.com)
- SEO radically improved with YouTube captions upgrade (18.104.22.168)
Just felt like taking pictures of lot of chairs and stuffs that were pooled in one place. Enjoy!!!