Just felt like taking pictures of lot of chairs and stuffs that were pooled in one place. Enjoy!!!
More Lightroom 4 Photo Fun photos are here. I had a walk-about in ATL on November 18 of 2012, and the fun was about taking photos. Just put ’em photos up on a Flickr set and had a link to it from my EndlessBit photo blog. You should check ’em photos out! Enjoy!!!
Just posted new photos on Flickr. Anyhow, you have to take a fly to my EndlessBit photo blog to be able to view the new Flickr photo set. This time, the photos are about a my trip to a tiny China Town in Chamblee, but I prefer to think that this tiny China Town is in Atlanta. Click on the link here (http://endlessbit.com/2012/11/11/a-trip-to-a-tiny-china-town-november-9th-2012/) or on the sneak peek photo to check out my trip to a tiny China Town EndlessBit photo blog post out. Enjoy!!!
- A Walk With Man Made Nature (November 7, 2012) (endlessbit.com)
- Here comes Postman, the tiny little app that connects Flickr and Facebook Groups together (hasin.me)
- Flickr Inspiration #18 (apdigest.wordpress.com)
- Photographers Still Making Sales on Flickr (blogs.photopreneur.com)
- Flickr Coming To Austin For a Photowalk This Saturday! (sarcasticmom.com)
- Consumerist Friday Flickr Finds (consumerist.com)
- Flickr Now Displays Basic EXIF Info More Prominently on Photo Pages (petapixel.com)
- Flickr: the Most Social Window on the World? (epiphanysearch.co.uk)
- Maximize Your Blog’s Photo Power (heidicohen.com)
This time around, I didn’t use real life objects or people in my Lightroom 4 (with Pixelmator) photo fun adventure, instead I used a game character which I had played as a necromancer in Guild Wars 2. To see the extensive retouched photos, please click on the sneak peek photo right after the break. Enjoy!!!
- Understanding The Economy Of Guild Wars 2 (essayboard.com)
- Lightroom 4 Photo Fun – Sake Anyone? (essayboard.com)
- A Quick Touch On Guild Wars 2 (essayboard.com)
- Lightroom 4 Photo Fun – Random Plants & Trees (essayboard.com)
- Guest post: Guild Wars 2 – An MMO to dye for (trollishdelver.com)
- Choose My Adventure: Guild Wars 2 takes the polls (massively.joystiq.com)
- ‘Guild Wars 2′ Review (gamerant.com)
I went to Fernbank Natural History Museum for Genghis Khan exhibition. It was great! At Fernbank I took many great pictures of Genghis Khan exhibition. When I got back I used Lightroom 4 to retouch the photos. Within this blog post, you won’t see the original photos but just the retouched ones. There are too many of them for me to post the original and the retouched ones together. For your information, I used two different cameras to take these shots. Some of the photos were taken with Sony DSC-TX10 and the others were taken with iPhone 5 camera. Anyhow, please enjoy the photos right after the break.
- Inspiration: A Timeless Affair at The Fernbank (tonybrewerco.wordpress.com)
- The trail of Genghis Khan – a 3 year journey on horseback across Eurasia (permacultureprocess.wordpress.com)
- August 18 1227 Genghis Khan dies (chinadailymail.com)
- Mongolia and Genghis Khan (slideshare.net)
- ‘Genghis Khan’ shown in PH, formally opens national film archives (entertainment.inquirer.net)
- Mongolians flock to Genghis Khan shrine for ritual (bikyamasr.com)
- This Day in History: GENGHIS KHAN DIES (1227) (euzicasa.wordpress.com)
- August 18 1227 Genghis Khan dies (craighill.net)
- Genghis Khan territory – Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia (travelpod.com)
- Thousands gather at Genghis Khan shrine for grand ritual (wantchinatimes.com)
How embarrassing! I can’t tell the difference between a goose or a duck or any bird which is similar to a duck or a goose. I think there are many species that have similar features as a goose or a duck. Nonetheless, my best bet that the animals I captured in the photos right after the break are geese and not ducks. If I’m wrong, face-palm myself. Anyhow, I took the photos with iPhone 5 camera and retouched them with Lightroom 4. I hope you like them. Enjoy!!!