I love to write songs and compose my own music, and so I would often look out for cool synthesizer VSTs. I got a bunch of cool synth VSTs, but I do admire the vintage hardware versions of them too. Today, I found a YouTube video that showcases a synth museum in Switzerland, and it’s awesome. This synth museum got so many hardware synths that I think all synth lovers will be at awe just to be in this place. Check out the video right after the break to see what I meant!
Check out couple photos that I took of the dinosaur replica at Fernbank Natural History Museum. Of course, if you look closer, you will see that I’ve posted both original and retouched photos. Anyhow just click on the sneak peek shot to visit the gallery, OK? Enjoy!!!
- Lightroom 4 Photo Fun – Genghis Khan Exhibition (essayboard.com)
- Natural History Museum’s glass treasures of the deep (standard.co.uk)
- Treasures of the deep (telegraph.co.uk)
- The Natural History Museum’s Chocolate Exhibition is Coming Back to San Diego (prweb.com)
- Landmark App for iPad Reveals the Story of Our Evolving World (themactrack.com)
- Cut Chemist To DJ The Natural History Museum (thescenestar.typepad.com)
- American Natural History Museum (irispinson.wordpress.com)