Went to Apple Store and got a replacement for iPhone 5. The one that Apple sent to me the first time around was Wi-Fi glitchy (i.e., disconnected and super slow) and camera glitchy (i.e., purple halo/flare glitch). The replacement fixed the Wi-Fi connectivity issue, but the camera glitch had not yet resolved. Anyhow, while I was at the Apple Store for the iPhone 5 replacement, I took two snapshots of Apple Store with the replaced iPhone 5. Afterward, I used Lightroom 4 to stylishly glitch up the snapshots. Check out the results right after the break.
- Lightroom 4 Photo Fun – Purple Halo iPhone 5 Camera Glitch Of Parking Lot Near Gas Station Photo (essayboard.com)
- iPhone 5 owners complain of ‘purple flare’ camera glitch (digitalspy.co.uk)
- iOS 6 users continue to grapple with Wi-Fi problems – CNET (news.cnet.com)
- iPhone 5 camera users reporting purple halo on certain photos (news.cnet.com)
- iPhone 5 Users Report ‘Purple Flare’ Camera Defect (pcmag.com)
- iPhone 5 users reporting keyboard flickering software glitch (tekcore.co.uk)