I was at Jackson Street Bridge around 4:00 AM to take some photos of Atlanta Skyline. It was rainy and cold, but I got a few photos.
I was visiting Cauble Park’s lake on December 15th of 2018 to play with Nikon Z6. Check out the video I made for this particular day right below. Enjoy!
Just took some more photos of Lake Lanier, but this time I took them photos from different vantage point of Lake Lanier. This time, I like to emphasize the drought condition in Georgia by taking photos that show part of Lake Lanier is now only puddles of water. The irony is that, on the other side of the road, Lake Lanier is still looking gorgeous as ever. Anyhow, you should check out them photos at my EndlessBit photoblog. Feeling lazy? You don’t have to hop over to EndlessBit, because you can just check out the slideshow right after the break. Enjoy!!!
- Drinking In The View Of Cauble Park (Lake Lanier) (endlessbit.com)
- Lake Lanier at lowest level since historic drought (onlineathens.com)
- Lake Lanier at lowest level since March 2009 (members.jacksonville.com)
- Army Corps reduces Lake Lanier water releases (bizjournals.com)
- Lake Lanier falling but Thurmond is still lower (chronicle.augusta.com)