Yay! I had used Pixelmator to create this brand new logo for EssayBoard which I named it as EssayBoard YourWorld. Nonetheless, I’m not sure how I will implement this logo on this very blog since I can’t really modify the header of this blog too much and the logo is too wide. Anyhow, at least now I can show off to you the awesomeness of EssayBoard YourWorld logo.
By the way, giving credit to where credit is due, EssayBoard YourWorld logo is using the earth photo which belongs to Woodleywonderworks (a Flickr user); this earth image has been categorized under creative commons 2.0 attribution license. Since the earth photo is under creative commons attribution license, and so I took the liberty to edit it further by giving it a somewhat translucent look. In case you wonder whose hand is that in the logo, it’s mine!
Finally, I want to say using Pixelmator to create logos is so easy, but this photo editing software is much more than just for creating logos since I have been using it to enhance just about any photo I have ever came across. For your information, Pixelmator is an app which you can buy and download in Apple App Store for Mac. Check out EssayBoard YourWorld logo right after the break!
- What’s in a logo (paysimple.com)
- Pixelmator 2.0 Launches on Mac App Store (themactrack.com)
- Review: Pixelmator 2.0 provides powerful image editing in a sleek package (macworld.com)
- Pixelmator Review (survivalguide4idiots.com)
- Google Created Gmail’s Perfect Logo The Night Before It Was Due (gizmodo.com.au)
- Create a Shiny Glass Logo in Illustrator (Guest Post) (theraisak.com)
- Time to Vote for your new Brethren LOGO! (deenar116.wordpress.com)