Although science fiction, H+: The Digital Series does pose a serious question which is totally plausible. The question is, how far and how much would we allow technology to control our lives? Of course, there are certain technologies that will not affect the users in any negative sense (with common sense though) even if the users allow such technologies to completely overtake their lives. One example of such would be hearing aid. Nonetheless, many technologies are not less but more of a knife; it can be used for good or evil (i.e., to cut foods or to kill). Perhaps, the example of a technology such as a knife can only point out a simplistic meaning of using some technology in the wrong way can be harmful. Of course, we know there is a much complicated example of a harmful technology which is nuclear weapon. Nuclear weapon can be used to deter war or to annihilate the human race. Nonetheless, those two types of technologies are obvious for the wielders, but there are some technologies that might not be so obvious in their harmful applications. In fact, some look even benign to the users until it’s too late to stop their harmful effects.
No spoiler given, and so you have to watch H+: The Digital Series to actually know what on earth I’m talking about in the previous paragraph. Nonetheless, here is a little more on the side kind of the information on H+: The Digital Series. According to Wikipedia, H+: The Digital Series was made with the Internet audience in mind. The creators of the series are John Cabrera and Cosimo De Tommaso. As now, H+: The Digital Series are made available to YouTube audience. Anyhow, in case you just want to watch the first episode of the series right away without jumping to YouTube, you can just watch it right after the break.
- Iran expands nuclear capacity in underground bunker: sources: VIENNA (Reuters) – Iran has installed more uranium… (reuters.com)
- Interview: John Cabrera, Creator of Bryan Singer’s Groundbreaking Digital Series ‘H+’ (socialtimes.com)
- American film director, writer and producer, @BryanSinger & Creator/Actor @JohnCabrera present ‘H+ THE DIGITAL SERIES.’ Have you seen it? #Geeksunite (thejoywriter.typepad.com)
- Wikimania videos: the next billion users on Wikipedia and beyond (laxstrom.name)
- What Happened to Tags on YouTube? (lockergnome.com)
- Iran’s nuclear weapon program designed to annihilate Israel, says Hezbollah MP (atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com)
- When The Internet Is Your Brain: “H+” Depicts The Dark Future Of Physical Computing (fastcocreate.com)
- H+ The Digital Series from Producer Bryan Singer to Debut August 8 on YouTube (dreadcentral.com)
- More Viral Videos for H+ The Digital Series (dreadcentral.com)
- A Preview of the Premiere of H+ The Digital Series (dreadcentral.com)