This is the very first episode of me trying out “Battlefield 4” (multiplayer game mode). I’ve to say I’m pretty suck at it, but I like it! I think it’s similar to “Counter-Strike: Global Offensive,” but “Battlefield 4” got better graphics and sounds. I know I can do a lot better in Counter-Strike than Battlefield, but as long I play Battlefield more I don’t see why I can’t get better in multiplayer sessions. Anyhow, watch me goofing off in “Battlefield 4” (multiplayer game mode) in the video right after the break.
Afterthought: With first person shooter games, I think it’s very important to know the maps. Figuring out the best spots to be unseen and to have advantage of seeing others before they can see you are crucial elements in winning multiplayer struggles. I’m so new to all the maps that are being played in “Battlefield 4” (multiplayer game mode), and this is why I’m very bad at “Battlefield 4” (multiplayer game mode) so far. Plus, my shooting sucks. LOL!!!
- Battlefield 4 Campaign Mode Gameplay Episode 01 (essayboard.com)
- Shots fired on Battlefield 4’s box (joystiq.com)
- CoD: Ghosts and Battlefield 4 are the “end of an era”, says Avalanche boss (vg247.com)
- Battlefield 4 to use Kinect for leaning and peeking, voice commands (polygon.com)
- Battlefield 4 review: bullet drop (polygon.com)
- Battlefield 4 Second Assault DLC Announced By DICE (video) (geeky-gadgets.com)
- Activision ramps up marketing for Call of Duty in response to Battlefield 4′s success (techi.com)
- Battlefield 4 Pre-order Bonus Comparison (8 Retailers!) (gadgetreview.com)
- Second Assault DLC maps revealed for Battlefield 4 (gamesradar.com)