Just another poem I’d written thus far. Enjoy!!!
- Sometimes, it feels like time’s standing still,
- to capture a beautiful moment I feel.
- Sometimes, time won’t wait for me,
- as if fish in a pond know not the sea.
- No matter how much I wish in time,
- I can be the master of time,
- so I can freeze time to steal thee,
- oh, but only in my dream time may freeze.
- Upon the surface of this still pond,
- here I stand, my reflection freezes on.
- As if time pretends to be still,
- just for a moment I feel real.
- Under the surface of this still pond,
- here I stand, pretending time freezes on.
- School of fish is busily in motion,
- splitting the water, they’re the locomotion.