Previously, I’d posted “iPhone 5 Purple Halo Camera Glitch.” This time, I like to post a Lightroom 4 Photo Fun session in which I had used Lightroom 4 to fix the purple halo iPhone 5 camera glitch for one of the photos that I had took with iPhone 5 glitchy camera. Anyhow, to add a finished touch, I changed the tone of this very photo. The result is right after the break. I hope you like it. Enjoy!!!
To tell the truth, it was not easy at all to fix the purple halo iPhone 5 camera glitch for one of the affected photos. It was time consuming even though I used awesome Lightroom 4 software. I think Apple has to fix this issue fast or else it will be a huge time waster for people who actually use iPhone 5 camera to take lot of photos. Nonetheless, one can easily avoid the purple halo iPhone 5 camera glitch by not pointing the iPhone 5 camera at any light source. With that being said, Apple should not relax and work harder to fix the glitchy iPhone 5 camera. After all, this is not the first iPhone, but it’s the 6th iPhone iteration (i.e., iPhone 4S is the 5th iPhone iteration).
- Lightroom 4 Photo Fun – Colorful, Small But Humble, Flower Bed (essayboard.com)
- iPhone 5 Purple Halo Camera Glitch (essayboard.com)
- Major iPhone 5 Camera Issue Is Causing Purple Halo Effect On Photos [updated] (cultofmac.com)
- Flaw in iPhone 5 Camera Reveals a Purple Haze [PICS] (mashable.com)
- iPhone 5 Camera Problems: Have You Seen The Purple Haze? (pocketnow.com)
- Gold-plated iPhone 5 hits the shelves (ubergizmo.com)
- 9 iPhone 5 Cases Available TODAY – Get em’ while you can! (epicagear.com)
- Top 5 Things People Should Know Before Unlocking iPhone 5 – Fast IMEI Factory Unlock Now Available at Unlockaniphone.org (prweb.com)
- Is Your iPhone 5 Camera Seeing Purple? (gizmodo.com)
- Following Scuffgate, Apple iPhone 5 Now Faces Purplegate Due To Faulty Camera (wmpoweruser.com)