Ubuntu had released Ubuntu 12.04 yesterday. Also, I had made a video which briefly introduced Ubuntu 12.04’s new features. Check the video out right after the break!
FYI: I didn’t show you how to install Ubuntu 12.04 in the video above since the installation for this newest Ubuntu version yet is pretty much the same as the older ones such as Ubuntu 11.10. Actually, you can check out this other video of mine (Linux Tutorial Series Part 01) so you can learn how to install Ubuntu. Once you watch that video, you pretty much know how to install all Ubuntu’s latest versions.
- Ubuntu 12.04 LTS Out; Unity Gets a Second Chance (linux.slashdot.org)
- Precise Pangolin rolls out: Ubuntu 12.04 released, introduces Unity HUD (arstechnica.com)
- Ubuntu 12.04 LTS now available (geek.com)
- Ubuntu 12.04 LTS released – Precise Pangolin published (h-online.com)
- Ubuntu 12.04 LTS aims to conquer the enterprise desktop (canonical.com)
- Ubuntu 12.04 – Precise Pangolin – Released Today (goinggnu.wordpress.com)
- Ubuntu 12.04 released, first LTS with Unity, debut of HUD (linuxuser.co.uk)
- Ubuntu 12.04 LTS now available (operating systems) (liliputing.com)
- Ubuntu 12.04 LTS ready for download (slashgear.com)
- Ubuntu 12.04 LTS Precise Pangolin hits the web, with HUD in tow (engadget.com)