Some of you might not know that you can add and delete users in Chrome browser. Chrome browser lets you add and delete users once you signed into Chrome browser with a Google account. This particular feature allows you to share Chrome browser with another user who uses your computer, but this user doesn’t necessary use different Google account. So, in a way, by using different users with the same Google account, each user can store different browser history and bookmarks. Anyhow, I’d created a video on how to add and delete users in Chrome browser, and you can check it out right after the break!
Update: For your information, once you had deleted the main user in Chrome browser, you will be logged out of your Google account entirely! This will not affect your Google account anyway, but just that Chrome browser will not remember your Google account. Also, extensions will be deleted if a main user (i.e., user which ties to Google account) gets deleted.
- The battle between the browsers might be over (zdnet.com)
- Google Chrome – The first browser to fall at 2012 hacking contest (politics.ie)
- Google Releases Update for Chrome Browser to v18 (tomshardware.com)
- Ubisoft’s ‘From Dust’ videogame comes to Chrome browser in April (9to5google.com)
- My Chrome Theme, Create A Custom Skin For Google Chrome (ghacks.net)
- How to get Chrome Browser standalone Installer (techtimely.wordpress.com)
- Google pushes out Chrome 18 with improved graphics and security fixes (venturebeat.com)
- IE market share slightly up after long downturn (technolog.msnbc.msn.com)
- Google throws stacks of cash at hackers to publicly crack its Chrome browser (venturebeat.com)
- Is Firefox Really Becoming Dispensable? (ghacks.net)