Disclaimer: Overclocking a graphic card might void the warranty which covers the graphic card, therefore you should not overclock your graphic card unless you don’t care about losing your graphic card’s warranty. Overclocking always comes with certain risks, and some risks might even be effectively destroyed your graphic card. You should know that by following the instruction within the video in this blog post, you’re overclocking your graphic card at your own risks. You cannot blamed me for showing you how to use Precision X to overclock your graphic card since you have been warned! If you aren’t sure, I suggest you stay away from overclocking your graphic card with Precision X.
EVGA has a tool known as Precision X which allows you to overclock whatever graphic cards that are supported by EVGA. To the best of my knowledge, many GTX graphic cards are supported by EVGA Precision X. Nonetheless, you can visit EVGA official website and it will ask you for graphic card manufacturer and model version before it will allow you to download the Precision X software. I guess the EVGA folks want to make sure you have the graphic card that will be supported by Precision X.
Within the video right after the break, I will briefly talk about how to use Precision X. I’ve been using it to overclock my own graphic card, and so I’ve thought it would be cool to show you that overclocking a graphic card can be done easily with the use of Precision X. Nonetheless, you should not try Precision X unless you dare to take the risks of damaging your graphic card when something bad happens. The more you know about overclocking a graphic card the better you’re equipped to use Precision X. Of course, Precision X will not work with graphic cards that aren’t meant to be supported by Precision X. Anyhow, please enjoy the video right after the break!
- EVGA GeForce GTX 680 Hydro Copper Graphics Card (techfresh.net)
- EVGA Announces Availability of GeForce GTX 680 SC Signature Edition Graphics Card (hothardware.com)
- Ultrabooks & superphones? What’s next for the humble graphics card (sociable.co)
- The release of the EVGA EVGA GeForce GTX 580 Superclocked Special Edition [BATMAN]. (bestseller4shop.wordpress.com)
- With Ivy Bridge, Intel poses a new threat to Nvidia and other graphics card makers (venturebeat.com)
- EVGA GeForce GTX 680 SC Signature Graphics Card (techfresh.net)
- Display NVIDIA Graphics Card Information With NVIDIA Inspector (ghacks.net)
- EVGA GeForce GTX 680 Superclocked Graphics Card (techfresh.net)
- AMD unveils ‘world’s fastest’ graphics card (news.cnet.com)
- Asus Triple Slot Radeon HD 7970 DirectCU II Pro Graphics Card Announced (geeky-gadgets.com)
- Undervolting and Overclocking on Ivy Bridge (anandtech.com)
- Sapphire And MSI Unleash Overclocked Radeon 7970s (itproportal.com)
- Updated: 15 best graphics cards in the world today (techradar.com)