Microvolts is one of those fun action games that you sometimes can’t just stop playing. It’s a game that you can play for free through Steam. Once you have a Steam account, you can then just search for Microvolts, let Steam downloads and installs it, and afterward you just need to create an account with the game and start playing. The game graphic is really good, and it’s really simple to play since switching between weapons is only requiring you to push a corresponding number key on the keyboard. Somehow though, the game characters that I get to control and the game environment in Microvolts do remind me of Toy Story movie series. Then there is an odd element in all the mix, female characters in Microvolts do look like they come from Anime. Anyhow, I had some fun time playing the game and I think I will log into Microvolts soon for some more shoot ‘em up moments. You can check out my noob experience game play with Microvolts in the video right after the break. Enjoy!!!
- MicroVolts Brings ‘Army Men’-like Combat in New F2P (techzwn.com)
- Borderlands Is Free To Play On Steam This Weekend Only (forbes.com)
- Minecraft Creator Worried About Steam Monopoly on Digital Distribution (news.softpedia.com)
- Starfront Collision full-action game package (iphoneappsgames.typepad.com)
- Steam on Linux is officially announced (cerebrux.net)