Check out the photos of the train theme below! All photos were taken before noon, but for some strange reasons these photos either were lacked of or overexposed with light. Nonetheless, I used Lightroom 4 to adjust the photos’ exposures correctly, and in the same process I had fun in adding or subtracting colors from the photos. The train theme photos below were so heavily retouched to a point that I could not exactly recall how I had actually retouched the photos, because there were so many steps that I took to retouched the train theme photos with Lightroom 4. Furthermore, while retouching the train theme photos, I relied on the appealing of each change that I had done to them. It was all about adding onion layers of Lightroom 4 changes onto each photo until I felt the photo was appealing enough to be exported and saved. Anyhow, enjoy the original photos and the retouched ones right after the break.
The images above were taken and created by Vinh Nguyen. You can reuse the images for all purposes, but you have to credit Vinh Nguyen for the images. The images above contain the traditional copyright license which credits to Vinh Nguyen only, therefore you cannot redistribute the images above under creative common licenses.
- Lightroom 4 Photo Fun – Watermelons Stack On Top Of Each Other (essayboard.com)
- A Quick Touch On Adobe Lightroom 4 (essayboard.com)
- Video Tutorial: Overview of Developing a Photo in Lightroom 4 (laurashoe.com)
- 10 Tips For Those Migrating From Aperture 3.3 To Lightroom 4.1 (photofocus.com)
- Ten Reasons Why Lightroom Users May Want to Buy Photoshop (laurashoe.com)
- Lightroom 4 Photo Fun – Durians Stack On Top Of Each Other (essayboard.com)
- #16/52: My Favorite Barn, Edited with Lightroom (ndjmom.wordpress.com)
- Introducing the new MOO Lightroom Plugin (moo.com)
- Help – Lightroom Lost All My Photos! (laurashoe.com)
- Photo beauty-retouch contest: open call for retouched models! (artborghi.wordpress.com)
- How To Diminish Saturation and Increase the sharpness for your Flower Photos (digitalphotography.wordpress.com)
- Sync Your Lightroom Collections With Your iPad, Automatically [How-To] (cultofmac.com)